Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (1973-1975) Season 1 DVD Rip x264 MKV
Total size: 8.7GB
Genre : Comedy | Family
Sigmund is a sea monster. He's also a tremendous embarrassment to his family because, unlike a normal sea monster, Sigmund has no desire to scare anybody. He runs away from home rather than scare people, and meets up with Johnny and Scott. The three become best friends and Johnny and Scott keep Sigmund in their clubhouse. Johnny and Scott spend their time alternately (A) keeping Sigmund from being kidnapped by his family and (B) keeping him a secret from everyone else.
WWE - The Top 25 Matches in SummerSlam History (XviD) [NFERNO]
Total Size: 8.3GB
This Pack Contains:
• 1988.08.29 WWF SummerSlam - Tag Team Match (Special Referee Jesse Ventura) - The Mega Bucks (Andre The Giant & Ted DiBiase) vs. The Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage)
• 1990.08.27 WWF SummerSlam - WWF World Tag Team Title Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match - Demolition (Crush & Smash) (c) vs. The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)
• 1991.08.26 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Intercontinental Title Match Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect
• 1992.08.29 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Intercontinental Title Match - Bret Hart (c) vs. The British Bulldog
• 1994.08.29 WWF SummerSlam - WWF World Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Match - Bret Hart (c) vs. Owen Hart
• 1995.08.27 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Intercontinental Title Ladder Match - Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Razor Ramon
• 1996.08.18 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Championship Match - Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Vader
• 1997.08.03 WWF SummerSlam - WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match (Special Referee Shawn Michaels) - The Undertaker (c) vs. Bret Hart
• 1998.08.30 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Intercontinental Championsip Ladder Match - Triple H vs. The Rock (c)
• 2000.08.27 WWF SummerSlam - WWF World Tag Team Title Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match - The Dudley Boyz vs. Christian & Edge (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz
• 2001.08.19 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Championship Match - Steve Austin (c) vs. Kurt Angle
• 2001.08.19 WWF SummerSlam - WWF Hardcore Championship Ladder Match Match - Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Rob Van Dam
• 2002.08.25 WWE SummerSlam - Unsanctioned Match - Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
• 2004.08.15 WWE SummerSlam - World Heavyweight Championship Match - Chris Benoit (c) vs. Randy Orton
• 2005.08.21 WWE SummerSlam - Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels
• 2006.08.20 WWE SummerSlam - WWE Championship Match - Edge (c) vs. John Cena
• 2008.08.17 WWE SummerSlam - Hell in a Cell Match - The Undertaker vs. Edge
• 2009.08.23 WWE SummerSlam - World Heavyweight Title Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match - CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy (c)
• 2010.08.15 WWE SummerSlam - 14 Man Tag Team Elimination Match - Team WWE vs. The Nexus
• 2011.08.14 WWE SummerSlam - World Heavyweight Championship No Holds Barred Match - Christian (c) vs. Randy Orton
• 2011.08.14 WWE SummerSlam - WWE Championship Undisputed Decision Match (Special Referee Triple H) - CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena (c)
• 2012.08.19 WWE SummerSlam - No Disqualification Match - Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
• 2013.08.18 WWE SummerSlam - No Disqualification Match - Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk
• 2013.08.18 WWE SummerSlam - WWE Championship Match (Special Referee Triple H) - John Cena (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Doctor Who Classic - Season 6 (1968-69)
Total Size: 18.6GB (68 files)
S06E01 (044) - The Dominators - Parts 1-5 (Runtime 2:01:18)
S06E02 (045) - The Mind Robber - Parts 1-5 (Runtime 1:39:47)
S06E03 (046) - The Invasion - Parts 1-8 (Runtime 3:10:32)
S06E04 (047) - The Krotons - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:30:29)
S06E05 (048) - The Seeds of Death - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:26:51)
S06E06 (049) - The Space Pirates - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:24:32)
S06E07 (050) - The War Games - Parts 1-10 (Runtime 3:35:55)
Goosebumps Complete Series
Total Size: 13.8GB (72 Files)
Genre : Short | Comedy | Family
IMDB Ratings: 7.8/10 from 5,885 users
Stars: R.L. Stine, Kathryn Short, Cody Jones
A series of horror anthology stories based on the children's books by R.L. Stine.
CNN - The Sixties [ x264 720p AC3]
Part Size: 8 x 1.27 GB, 2 x 2.55 GB
Video : x264 ,AVC-1 | CRF 20 | 280x720 | Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Audio : English | AC3 | 384 kbps
RunTime Per Part: 8 x 43 min, 2 x 82 min
From protests to war, to human rights, the Beatles, innovative technologies, and politics, the 1960s were an extraordinary era of consequential cultural and global change.
CNN is joining executive producers Tom Hanks and Gary Goetzman of Playtone and Mark Herzog of Herzog & Company (HCO) to co-produce a 10-part documentary series taking a look at the turbulent, transformative era.
1) TV Comes of Age
Americans gathered around "the tube," to be informed and entertained by the news, The Twilight Zone, The Fugitive, I Dream of Jeannie, Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In, and more. Tom Hanks, Sally Field, Dick and Tom Smothers, Carol Burnett, Dick Cavett, Diahann Carroll, Carl Reiner, Vince Gilligan, Petula Clark and others describe how the ground-breaking, rule-breaking, norm-bending dramas, historical events, and sitcoms reflected and influenced who we were.
2) World on the Brink
The heady days of Camelot were clouded by the political and military tensions between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. Marvin Kalb, Richard Reeves, Robert Dallek, Sergei Khrushchev and more explain how close the Bay of Pigs and Cuban Missile Crisis brought us all to World War III - and how two nuclear superpowers moved from near confrontation to the Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
3) JFK Assassination
A documentary examining the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963. Included: a look at the conclusions drawn from the Warren Report; and eyewitness testimony. Remarks by: historians Robert Dallek and Robert Caro; journalists Robert MacNeil and Dan Rather; and Alexandra Zapruder, whose grandfather captured the assassination on film.
4) The War in Vietnam
From just several hundred advisors at the start of the decade, to more than 550,000 American troops by the end of it, the escalation of the war in Vietnam - and the fighting and the dying - brought social and political polarization back home. It was also televised - and, the more Americans saw of the war, the more unpopular the conflict became. Tim O'Brien, Frederik Logeval, Karl Marlantes, Neil Sheehan, Andrew Bacevich, George Herring, Tom Hayden, and Philip Caputo discuss the Gulf of Tonkin, and LBJ, for this most complex of American stories.
5) Long March to Freedom
Selma, Birmingham, and the March on Washington are reexamined by eyewitnesses to history. Diane Nash, U.S. Rep. John Lewis, U.S. Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, Rev. C.T. Vivian, Bob Moses, Diane McWhorter, Taylor Branch, David Garrow, and Isabel Wilkerson give critical context to the lunch counter sit-ins, Freedom Rides, Freedom Summer, integration, and the Children's Crusade for the moral mission of the Civil Rights Movement.
6) The British Invasion
Clips of performances by British bands of the 1960s, including Manfred Mann, the Animals, Peter and Gordon, Joe Cocker, Traffic, Procol Harum, the Troggs, the Kinks, the Yardbirds, the Hollies, and Gerry and the Pacemakers. Host: Casey Kasem.
7) The Space Race
Astronaut and NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, astronauts Buzz Aldrin, Mike Massimino and Dave Scott, and Walter Issacson, Douglas Brinkley, Tom Wolfe, Andy Chaikin, and Tom Hanks describe the greatest adventure story of all time. The "giant leap" pushed the boundaries of exploration to an unprecedented frontier, inspiring inventions and imaginations around the world for generations.
Tom Hayden, Gloria Steinem, Lance Morrow, Evan Thomas, Dan Rather, Morley Safer, Tim Naftali, and Mark Kurlansky discuss how one of the most dramatic years in American history was punctuated by a Soviet incursion into Czechoslovakia, devastating assassinations, turning points in the wars in Southeast Asia, a decisive and televised end to the Johnson Administration, violence at the Democratic National Convention, and the election of President Nixon.
9) The Times they are a Changin
Gloria Steinem, Robert Kennedy, Jr., former U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, Cecile Richards, Marlo Thomas, Douglas Brinkley, and Gail Collins discuss how feminism, civil rights, environmentalism, conservatism, and the gay rights movements were fueled by deep yearnings for freedom by a generation unwilling to wait.
10) Sex Drugs and Rock N Roll
American culture changed fundamentally from the beginning to the end of the 1960s as the tastes, morals, and politics of the Baby Boomer generation came to define America. Jann Wenner, Grace Slick, David Wild, Leonard Steinhorn, Tom Wolfe, Douglas Brinkley, Tom Hanks, and more describe how beatniks, Haight-Ashbury, Andy Warhol, Timothy Leary, hippies, and Hell's Angels became counter-cultural touchstones that still resonate today.
Doctor Who Classic - Season 5 (1967-68)
Total Size: 15.3GB (65 files)
S05E01 (037) - The Tomb of the Cybermen - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:36:41)
S05E02 (038) - The Abominable Snowmen - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:20:57)
S05E03 (039) - The Ice Warriors - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:25:28)
S05E04 (040) - The Enemy of the World - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:21:19)
S05E05 (041) - The Web of Fear - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:26:55)
S05E06 (042) - Fury from the Deep - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:19:02)
S05E07 (043) - The Wheel in Space - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 1:57:56)
Doctor Who Classic - Season 4 (1966-67)
Total Size: 14.6GB (72 files)
S04E01 (028) - The Smugglers - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:36:53)
S04E02 (029) - The Tenth Planet - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:34:14)
S04E03 (030) - The Power of the Daleks - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:25:03)
S04E04 (031) - The Highlanders - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:35:20)
S04E05 (032) - The Underwater Menace - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:37:23)
S04E06 (033) - The Moonbase - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:38:22)
S04E07 (034) - The Macra Terror - Parts 1-4 (Runtime 1:34:31)
S04E08 (035) - The Faceless Ones - Parts 1-6 (Runtime 2:24:19)
S04E09 (036) - The Evil of the Daleks - Parts 1-7 (Runtime 2:53:31)